Best printing calculators
Working with numbers is not the easiest thing in the world. Imagine being an accountant, for example. That person even dreams numbers, or at least that is what I think. It is like when you take a long test, and you need to fill in the circles, and there are like 100 of them. You cannot possibly not see dots all the time afterward. However, numbers are harder than that. You need to pay extreme attention (if that is even a thing,) and the worst thing with numbers is that if you go wrong with just one, your entire calculation is invalid.
One solution for that to not happen is investing in the best printing calculator you can find. They are not expensive items, and if you work with numbers, or you do your own taxes, it may come in handy. In fact, most people prefer a printing calculator to a desktop one.
Why use a printing calculator?
While some people like to have everything on paper, a printing calculator can make some things easier, especially when you have a lot of numbers to add up. Here are the most notable benefits of a printing calculator:
- It is easier to correct a mistake – when you use a ledger, you need to make the same calculation more than once (or three times over) so that you know you got to the right answer. When you make a mistake, you need to redo everything. That is not necessary with a printing calculator. You can follow the numbers you put it, detect your error, and then add or subtract only the wrongly inserted number. If you think about it, it saves some time. After all, working with numbers is not the most fun activity.
- It is easier to follow – if you are an accountant, for example, you need to add a lot of expenses, receipts, and whatnot. When you use a printing calculator, it is easier to follow your calculation with one hand on the paper layout and one on the papers. It may seem basic, but that saves time for people who know what I am talking about.
- It makes things easier for accountants and people who do their own taxes – imagine that you add all the receipts and you get a correct total. You get the paper layout from the printing calculator and staple it to all the receipts from one category. The next time you need that number, you are no longer required to calculate the total over again. You just look at your paper layout that contains the whole, and you are done. It saves time and energy.
- It comes in handy if you are being audited – everyone gets audited at some point, and there is no place for mistakes when that happens. So, if you are going through that, the auditor can verify the numbers on the final report. If they are correct, which they should be, the whole thing does not last as long, and everyone goes home happy. It would take a whole lot longer to verify every single number, wouldn’t it?
How to choose the best printing calculator?
Nobody expects you to know everything there is to know about printing calculators, but you can easily learn. To make sure that you purchase the best printing calculator, you need to consider a few things. It is nothing out of the ordinary, but as long as you pay attention to details, you will make a purchase of which you will be satisfied. Here is what to look for:
- Think about the supplies – printing calculators are like printers. You find one that is cheap, it works great, but when you need to buy ink, you think that it is cheaper to buy the printer all over again. Make sure that the price of supplies is It is not something new, people have been falling into that trap for years. It is best if you spend a few extra money on the initial purchase than spending a lot of money on supplies. Also, check the availability of those supplies. If they are hard to find, the printing calculator is not worth buying. Do not make things hard for yourself.
- Printing speed – not all printing calculators can print at the same rate. It varies from 1.2 lines per second to eight lines per second. The speed of the printing will have a say in the price of the product. Also, it matters what you are going to use the item for. If it is for personal use and you use it now and then, then a high speed is not necessary. However, if you are an accountant and you need to work as fast as possible, find a fast printing calculator. It will help you a great deal.
- Power source – when you consider the power source, the previous example still stands. If you do not use the calculator very often, a battery-powered printing calculator should suffice. However, if you use it regularly, then a direct plug-in calculator is more suitable. You do not want to change the batteries every single day, do you?
- Ink color – while some people are satisfied with the simple black ink, some people prefer red or purple. They are available, but not for all printing calculators. So, if you want a different color, make sure that the manufacturer provides it. This is a matter of preference, but still…
- Display – not everyone cares about the screen, but you should. A traditional screen may prove to be tiring for the eyes after a while. You do not need that. I think that it is better to invest in a digital display that has a backlight or fluorescent numbers. Everything that will help you see better with ease is more than welcome. Also, you can see better when the light is dim.
- The buttons – many people oversee this aspect, and I cannot understand why. It is very important that your printing calculator should be easy to use. If the buttons are small, you may make mistakes, but if they have a large design, you will have no issues whatsoever. The button layout is essential, so make sure that you do not overlook that aspect.
- Additional functions – I think that the beauty of the best printing calculators is that they come with extra features. There are models that have a built-in calendar and clock, which comes in handy most of the times. Also, some models are designed to calculate margins, taxes, and whatever else you need to figure. Those features come in handy, and they can save you some time. After all, you do not love doing your taxes, do you?
What are the best printing calculators?
While finding the best printing calculator is not tricky, you may have some trouble picking one of the many models you see online. It is entirely understandable, especially if you have not owned a printing calculator before. However, I can help you with that. Below you will find three printing calculators from three reputable manufacturers. They are entirely affordable, and as far as quality goes, there can be no doubt.
Sharp EL-1801V 12 Digit Compact Printing Calculator
Sharp has always manufactured high-quality calculators, which is why it comes as no surprise that this product is so highly appreciated by people who have already bought it. Just as the title suggests, it is a 12 digit printing calculator, which for people who do not know that, it does not have 12 numbers, but the screen can display 12 digits. Thought I should make that clear.
The digits on the screen are fluorescent, blue to be more precise, which makes it easy for you to see even when the light in the room is not very bright. The buttons have a good feel, and they are large enough to prevent mistakes, but not too large to make you uncomfortable using them. As for the speed, this model is high-speed. In fact, it is one of the fastest models on the market. It has a rate of 2.1 lines per second. The ink comes in two colors, black and red, and you can use whichever. It is one of the features people love about this model.
The functions of the Sharp printing calculator can be changed with a single button. It can also calculate cost, sell, margins, grand total, and average. It comes in handy when you want to do your taxes, but if you work with numbers, this model will not disappoint. This printing calculator uses an AC adapter as a power source, and you cannot use batteries. Even so, it is a model worth buying.
Casio DR-210TM Printing Calculator
I am confident that you have heard about Casio calculators, and chances are that you have owned at least one product from this manufacturer. Just to prove a point, I have a Casio calculator from high-school, and I am not that young anymore. Casio has always manufactured high-quality products, and it did not stop.
This model is relatively fast. Actually, it is somewhere between fast and slow. With a rate of 4.4 lines per second, this model will satisfy your needs. As for the ink which it uses, you can print in two available colors: red and black. It is a very useful feature when you want to differentiate numbers. The display accommodates 12 digits, which makes it big enough for your needs. As for the functions, it can calculate cost, sell, margins, and it can help you do your taxes and calculate your grand total.
The Casio printing calculator uses an AC adaptor as a power source. The buttons are very comfortable to use. The keys are heavy-duty, which means that the numbers will not fade in time. They can take a lot of abuse. It is an excellent product considering the cost, which is why it made my list.
Canon MP23DV-3 Desktop Printing Calculator
Canon is yet another manufacturer that knows what it is doing. I am sure you have heard about it. They mostly make printers, but this product is not very far from a printer so they might just as well. This particular model is a high-speed printing calculator that will get the job done. Its rate is 4.3 lines per second. It may not be the fastest, but it comes with plenty of other features that will make you love it.
As for the functions, there are plenty of them. You can calculate cost, sell, margins, and you can do your taxes with it. So far nothing special, but there are a few features that I am sure you are going to love. For one, the Canon MP23DV-3 has a double-check function so that you can be sure of your results. Useful, right? Also, the machine comes with a currency converter, clock, and calendar. Those features make this product ideal for accountants or business people.
Other features include fluorescent digits on the display which makes numbers easy to see, comfortable to use buttons that will not wear anytime soon, and red and black ink. Other than that, I do not think you need something else. This printing calculator does it all. It is battery-powered.
It is difficult to choose among three excellent products, but one will always exceed the other. With that being said, I think that the Canon MP23DV-3 Desktop Printing Calculator is one of the best printing calculators on the market. It has all the right features, it is affordable, and the quality is unquestionable. If you take a look online, you will see that people have only good things to say about it, which is why I strongly recommend this model.
It has been a long time since the first printing calculator has been invented. At first, it was a massive machine that had a lever on the side. I think you know what I am talking about. However, things have progressed, and you no longer have to handle a big piece of machinery. Technology has advanced, and so did the printing calculators. They are compact, lightweight, and they will do the job. What more can you ask for? Click here to buy on Amazon
- Want to Know More About Casio Printing Calculator?
- The Lost Secret of Thermal Labels
- Magical Solutions to Print Stickers Exposed
- The Indisputable Truth About Calculator with Tape That No One Is Sharing With You
- Who’s Discussing Adhesive Labels and Why You Should Be Worried
- Never Before Told Stories About Label Machine That You Must Read
- Label Printing Explained
- Unusual Article Uncovers the Deceptive Practices of Small Printing Calculator
- Unbiased Report Exposes the Unanswered Questions on Label Printer
- The Dvd Printer Diaries
- Sticker Labels Explained
- Fraud, Deceptions, and Downright Lies About Custom Label Printing Exposed
- Why Almost Everything You’ve Learned About Thermal Label Printer Is Wrong and What You Should Know
- Print Labels Tips
- The Label Makers Game
- One of the Most Ignored Answers for Shipping Label
- Waterproof Labels Reviews & Tips
- Things You Should Know About Sticky Labels
- Using round Labels
- Clear Labels – the Story
- The Death of Mailing Labels
- Ruthless Address Labels Strategies Exploited
- The Return Address Labels Stories
- A Neutral Perspective on Best Printing Calculator for Accountants
- Introducing Desktop Printing Calculator
- The Insider Secret on Canon Printing Calculator Revealed
- Lies You’ve Been Told About Sharp Printing Calculator
- Find Out Who is Worried About Sharp El 1801v and Why You Should be Listening to Them
- Top Choices of Canon Calculator
- What Printer Calculator Is – and What it Is Not
- The Benefits of Calculator Printer
- Key Pieces of Printing Calculators
- Why Everybody Is Talking About Sharp Calculator…The Simple Truth Revealed
- How to Choose Calculator with Printer
- Finding the Best Printing Calculator